Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

First post - RIP MJ

I finally came around to start my blog. I hope to write about all sorts of things I enjoy and don't enjoy. I'm sure many other gals will relate, dealing with a brand new marriage, brand new baby, building a career.. and if that weren't enough, keeping alive my love for music, fashion, crafts, all things geeky.

And it's hard to start it today without mentioning MJ. First, I can't believe he's gone; I'm still in denial. I was never a big fan at all, but his music inevitably had a huge influence in mylife, mostly childhood memories.
I know the guy had tons of personal issues and for many it's hard to disregard that part of him. DH says I find an excuse for everything and everyone, and maybe I do; but I can't help to think MJ's weirdness and all bad behaviors were a result of a stolen youth, influenced by a rain of fame and who knows what other stuff that he was put through. We'll soon forget his mistakes, but his music will sure live on forever. RIP MJ

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 10, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

I like your blog :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP