Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing with the Cannon XSi

I got this camera as my push present. Yay! for me. And between adjusting the little knobs and venturing in the manual mode, I came up with a few nice shots of my favorite model, Nicky. I would write an actual review of the camera, but honestly I don't know much; I should say that I really really like it and I'm loving the pictures it takes. Next, I'm planning to get myself a prime lens, according to my research it's a must to capture little baby moments.






This first one is completely un-retouched, and it's by far my favorite:




These following ones have a bit of photoshop retouching.. just because I absolutely love photoshop.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The following ones are from his first few months.. and of course less expertise with the camera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP