Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Making a good picture, truly amazing in Photoshop

I'm somewhat photoshop saavy; I can do a few things here and there, but mostly I play with the settings to see what I come up with. I have tried different soft focus tutorials for photoshop and this one by far is the best I've tried so far: Creating a dream like effect by thedigitalphotographyconnection.com . I took one of my un-retouched professional wedding pictures to see what I could come up with; I was super excited with the results. I absolutely love the final picture; and the tutorial was great and not at all confusing as I have found other tutorials to be. If you have photoshop, this tutorial is a definety must try.

BEFORE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AFTER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP