Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pseudo-sleep-training

DH and I decided it's time to do some sort of sleep training. Nicky is 5 months old and still wakes up religiously at 12am, 2am, and 5am every night. He eats every single time, sometimes very little, sometimes quite a bit. This drove me to do some research about sleep training methods. I've decided I'm going to modify everything I've found to what feels best to me, so I'm kinda going with my instinct on this one to a degree. Our first step is to follow a strict bed time routine at the same time every night, because although we always do the same thing, we do it at totally different times. I also plan to come to him when he cries at night to soothe him but not to pick him up.
Today's plan is to try to skip the 2 am feeding. We'll see how it goes.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP