Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 10, 2009

For a tooth!

Yes! My precious little Nick got his very first tooth this past weekend. I'm so excited, not only for his first piece of munchin' equipment, but because he's no longer a crazy fussy baby. Yay for me! It was bad enough that it kept me away from my blog. I did find that teething rings only made him more desperate and upset, frozen washcloths only worked for a very very short period of time, the only road to sanity were teething tablets. OMG! what a miracle! Couldn't have made it without them. Now I'm off to stock up, since my little man has a mouthfull of teeth still to grow.
Therefore, if you see a gazillion posts from me, that's me catching up!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP